Project Little Smith
Wander Wonder Discover
Always Time for Tea
I enjoyed answering these questions, Lauren - even if I did sort of cheat on the first one. ;)
1. Favorite band/musician?
This question is hard! In high school I would have easily said, The Smiths! But in my old age my musical tastes has expanded considerably. I could never pick a favorite band but in recent years I've been listening to Broken Social Scene, Doves, Fleet Foxes, Beach Fossils, Radio Dept., Lykke Li, etc., etc., etc.
(See? I totally cheated.)
2. What is the household chore you secretly enjoy (or don’t mind) doing?
I don't mind picking up the toys that litter the living room (or any other room). I secretly enjoy placing everything in it's proper place. I even try to keep the toys organized. I know....
3. If you had to choose one place to live for the rest of your life, where would it be?
In a dream world I would live in a place by the ocean, open plains, a forest and the desert! But in real life, I would settle for the central coast of California.
4. In lieu of the upcoming holiday; pies: pumpkin or pecan?
5. What are your favorite things to place atop a burger?
Avocados, onions, cheese......now I'm hungry.
6. Do you believe in ghosts?
I definitely believe in a spirit world but I hope I never see one!
7. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen?
I have not. Although as a kid I always thought it would be so cool if I had a cast.
8. Wearing socks to bed: do or don’t?
In the winter and only for the first few minutes to warm up the bottom of the bed.
9. What do you consider your biggest accomplishment thus far?
I would have to say being a wife and mother.
10. What do you consider the funniest part of parenting?
I think some of the things that come out of my mouth when talking to my kids. The most recent being "You better be wearing underwear when you come to the table!" And of course the things they say too. Doozies, I tell ya.
11. How do you take your coffee (this is important, you know, so I can buy you the right one when we hopefully meet- or meet again- someday)?
I would be thrilled to meet you one of these days! I'll take my coffee with almond milk and sugar. Brandy is good too. :)